My brand new and FREE Special Report is hot off the press. It’s called “The Trading Manifesto”. Why the name, “The Trading Manifesto”? Because the contents of this report are a written declaration of my thoughts, passions and beliefs on how every self directed investor should approach the markets.
When I thought about what to write on this weeks Journal, I came up with idea of writing a mini review of “The Trading Manifesto” so you could gain an understanding of the contents. My hope is that this review will inspire you to download and more importantly read it.
When I wrote “The Trading Manifesto” I was playing to my strengths. I was in the best possible position to write such a report considering that my team and I had spent multiple man years researching markets and trading concepts for the benefit of my customers which were then compiled into a 230 page White Paper for their consumption. What I learnt throughout this process was profound in anyone’s terms. This may sound like hype but let me reassure you that it’s not. After researching the markets for the past 20 years, I must admit that I was a little shocked when I saw some of the results.
“The Trading Manifesto” discloses what I now believe to be the single most important ingredient you will ever need as an active investor. This ingredient can liberate you from your fear, uncertainly and doubts and allow you to build trust and consistency. This ingredient is called Exploratory Simulation.
The purpose of Exploratory Simulation is to determine:
- Whether your edge works or not and, if so, how well it works under different conditions
- When to engage the market and when not to
- An ideal range of position sizes, that is how much to invest in a trade
- How good the chances are of a trader achieving their Reward Objective and Risk Objective outlined in their Trading Plan
- How robust the edge is, that is, how well can it continue to work into the future and what its level of repeatability is with similar outcomes
Exploratory Simulation is used to get answers before we start trading.
“The Trading Manifesto” covers the major problems all investors face. Such as, how well a strategy works, what position sizing is too big or too small, what position size should be used to achieve their risk objective and reward objective and what are the boundaries for brokerage rates.
From reading “The Trading Manifesto” you will gain knowledge on how to:
- Determine whether a trading strategy is good enough or not
- How much to place in each trade
- Eliminate uncertainty
- Protect you from false promises
- Re-ignite your natural enthusiasm for trading
- End perfection once and for all
- Regain your confidence
- Simplify your approach
- Overcome fear
This is the first time I have written a Special Report like this and in hindsight – it’s long overdue. Because, as the markets continue to evolve, it becomes vital that you have the essential information you need and are able to adapt and evolve too!
“The Trading Manifesto” can liberate you from your fears and uncertainty while at the same time it can raise your trading confidence and trust in both your own execution and in your trading approach.
I would encourage any self directed investor who is managing their own funds in the market to read “The Trading Manifesto”.